August 18th, 2021
New Zealand has once more moved into another Level 4 Lockdown.
This means the NSRC will be closed to customers and volunteers for the foreseeable future.
We will update on the website, instagram and facebook once we move into level 2, and when the centre is safe to visit again.
Thank you for the support, Nina and NSRC team.
March 7th, 2021
Now that Auckland is in Alert Level 2, The NSRC has reopened its doors from Wednesday, the 10th of March. Same times, 10am to 2pm Wednesdays and Saturdays .
Take care and we look forward to seeing you soon.
August 31st, 2020
We are planning to open the NSRC back to its normal opening hours this coming Wednesday 2nd & Saturday 5th of September, 10am - 2pm.
Due to the Alert level 2 restrictions, there will be some minor changes to enter the premises:
1) We are endeavouring to get a QR code to scan otherwise we will have a paper copy for contact tracing.
2) We are encouraging masks but this is not mandatory.
3) We will have sanitiser available to use
4) We are asking customers to still bring cash or use internet banking. We are also asking you to pack your own items into boxes or a bag.
5) We are only allowing 4 customers in the building, excluding the volunteers.
6) We are still taking items but are limited with space so please check our lists to make sure we are accepting the items you are bringing.
Please take care and we look forward to seeing you all again soon.
It's 2020 already and we have been getting heaps of donations in. The shelves are packed and our store room is bursting at the seams with resources so we've got a great feeling about this year. We'd like to thank all the wonderful people that donate goods to us but also to our loyal customer base - you keep us going, thank you!